Re: Where is line 21? ++ USER_TRIGGERS vs USER_SOURCE

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2004 06:40:24 -0800

Mark C. Stock wrote:
> how about a little Remedial DBA, if you don't mind
>
> when did trigger code start getting listed in USER_SOURCE and not
just the
> TRIGGER_BODY of USER_TRIGGERS?

There in 9.2 and 10.1, not there in 8.1.7 (don't have a working 901 at the moment), so your answer is clearly better.

But.

Its not a long in USER_SOURCE, and In my defence my script prompts me for name, type and line numbers and I usually use it for code for packages or procedures.
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 08:40:24 CST