What's up with OTN logon verification?

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:19:03 -0600

This seems to be a recurring problem for me, and I'm curious if anyone else is expriencing it. If I go to tahiti to look up an error msg or check a manual, it works fine until I click on the link to actually open the content of what I'm looking for. Some days it works just fine, others it asks me to log on, then rejects my userid/passwd. At this point, I can go thru the 'password reminder' routine to have my userid and password emailed to me. When I receive that (and they are exactly what I thought they were) I can cut'n'paste them into the logon fields -- and they are still rejected. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. Other areas of OTN seem to think I'm still logged on -- the screens always say "Welcome, Ed". And trying to find some means of reporting a problem with OTN itself seems to be a fool's errand. Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 08:19:03 CST