Re: logon to sqlplus with default admin and password...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:37:55 -0800

robert wrote:

> Wandy Tang wrote:
>

>> Dear All,
>>
>> After I have installed Oracle 10i, it popup a window for asking me
>> admin and password, but walaaaaa...I could not remember any one of the
>> word, I did not pay enough attention to that...Please help...TIA...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Wandy
>

> Too bad, time to re-install.

No need to re-install.

Log onto the operating system with the account that installed Oracle using "/ as sysdba": No password required (leave off the double quotes).

If that doesn't work drop the password file and use oradim, I presume you are in Windows as you didn't say, to drop and recreate the Windows services.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington