Where is line 21?

From: Ramon F Herrera <ramon_at_conexus.net>
Date: 14 Nov 2004 13:34:15 -0800

Hello:

I keep on getting error messages like the following:

Record 7: Rejected - Error on table SHAWS.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (DATABASE.CACHE) violated
ORA-06512: at "DATABASE.SYNCSHAWS", line 21
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'DATABASE.SYNCSHAWS'

However, when I take a look at the file that contains the SQL/PL code (in this case, a trigger) line 21 doesn't seem to be the right line. Is there some sort of magic delta number to be added/substracted?
Perhaps I should remove the empty lines in my source code and count again?

-Ramon