Re: Oracle 9I RAC - Limit on databases

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:10:07 -0800

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>>Purer than pure ... whiter than white ... brighter than bright. So how
>>many databases can you put on a computer to take this back full circle.
>>Or does your computer have a clutered file system on its internal drive?

> You could of course just acknowledge that saying "a node is an instance" was
> technically imprecise -and in a subject where that sort of confusion causes
> immensely more grief than it otherwise might do.
>
> HJR
I thought I did. Next time I'll have someone from the languages department proof my posting.

Note to all: Any time Howard and I disagree on anything ... if I do not explicitly state that Howard is wrong, which I don't think has happened in the last five years ... Howard is correct and I hereby acknowledge that as fact.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington