Re: trace controlfile contains error

From: Don Seiler <don.seiler_at_cellcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:56:34 GMT

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:01:35 +1100, Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> Confirmed to happen on Red Hat Advanced Server 3, using 10g. And yes, it
> 'breaks' the script when it's run. So it's a bug, and it's not fixed yet!
>
> Regards
> HJR
Alright then. I was about to file a TAR but it looks like my support identifier is no longer valid for some reason. I'll get that straightened out and file one unless someone beats me to it.

For now, since I'm parsing that script anyway, my script is just removing the blank line after "-- STANDBY LOGFILE".

Don. Received on Thu Nov 11 2004 - 08:56:34 CST