SQL tuning

From: Access <idmwarpzone_NOSPAM__at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:53:06 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for some good resources (books, websites, courses, ...) on Oracle SQL tuning. I already have Mark Gurry's "Oracle SQL Tuning" pocket reference which I find very good.

Note: i'm currently working with both Oracle 8i and 9i databases so it would be ideal if both releases are covered (hints, CBO behaviour etc).

Thanks,
Matthias Hoys Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 13:53:06 CST