Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: Bob Little <"rlittle>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:20:52 -0500

Tip Moyle wrote:

> Funny thing is, hits on the "how to move to Canada" web page tripled
> the day after the election. Several suicides also.

If they would rather move to Canada, then they had better do it and "decrease the surplus population". If Canada will have them of course.

Note to other countries: Get your "How To Move To Our Country" webpages ready for those American expatriates living in Canada when they are unhappy with the outcome of the next Canadian election.

And when you do get those websites ready - store the information on a Multi-Value database.

THERE - I had to tie this in with CDP *somehow*.

--
Bob Little
Graphik Dimensions, Ltd.