Confused with login rights

From: Achilles <achillesofsparta_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2004 06:01:21 -0800

Hi Folks

   I have encountered a strange problem which is surely not at all explainable in any sense! When i login using the SYS or SYSTEM schemas as sysdba or sysoper everything seems normal...but when i used commands like :

  conn a / a as sysdba OR
  conn Haa/Haaa as sysdba

...Oracle has no problems granting me sysdba rights even thought no such schemas 'a' or 'Haa' exist. I am confused. Please Help!

Achilles Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 08:01:21 CST