Small Announcement

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2004 02:33:23 -0800

I promise that this will be the only time I mention this. I have created a simple utility for generating resource usage profiles from extended sql trace data that is available from my website for free use.

The utility is limited to single processes and I would suggest trace files less than 100mb in size as well. It will be extended over time. Don't expect it to grow into an alternative to the HOTSOS product.

It requires HTML DB which means 9.2.0.3 or higher, but does not have to be installed in the instance that created the trace.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA