10g logical standby supported datatypes?

From: Dave <david.best_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 14:49:52 -0800

Hey all,

We were planning on setting up a logical standby for our production 11i Oracle Apps environment under 9.2 but found out that function based indexes weren't supported.

Just curious if anyone is aware if they are supported under 10g? The documentation for 9i (as well as 10g) doesn't say they aren't supported but if you query dba_logstdby_unsupported it shows up.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14117_01/server.101/b10823/create_ls.htm#76903

4.1.1 Determine Support for Datatypes and Storage Attributes for Tables tnx Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 16:49:52 CST