Using database link for insertion of data

From: U C <umeshoracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2004 21:42:40 -0800

Hi Gurus,

        Need your help on high priority. I have 2 server SERVER1 and SERVER2 we have oracle server installed on both these server whose O S is sun solaris. Now I have created a database link on server SERVER1 and I have run this query on SERVER1 insert into test_at_localtolive select * from test, what i am trying to do here is that i want to insert data into SERVER2 by runing this query on SERVER1 and this test table is on both the SERVER.

Do i need to do some configuration for the same to happen its giving me error like ora-03113. If congiguration is need then what configation and where

Please help me Please.

Regards
U C Received on Mon Nov 08 2004 - 23:42:40 CST