Re: Web authentication: some general questions

From: Chris <_no_spam__at_telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:47:56 GMT

"Alex NSB" <alexnsb_at_tin.it> wrote in message news:cmnom7$h26$1_at_newsread.albacom.net...
> > HTMLDB simply uses page templates, that you define, to generate the
> > html. So you can design a page in dreamweaver or what ever and simply
> > paste the html code into the template region of your application. The
> > bits you need to add are for place holders that allow htmldb to do
> > it's stuff ie tell it where to render regions, tab cells etc.
>
> That "tab cells" reference worries me: can I build a page WITHOUT <table>,
> do its stuff"?
>
> Alessandro

That was tab, as in htmldb tab region, not table. The only time htmldb adds something you didn't specifically put there is if you use a thing called a navigation area. It wraps the region with a table, but that is the only thing.

The standard demo templates use tables but don't let that discourage you, you can easily build your own in any manner you like. Received on Mon Nov 08 2004 - 07:47:56 CST