Re: Enterprise slow, Standard fast?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:16:17 -0500

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:36:00 +0200, Arska wrote:

> Hmm... I see
> Didn't found that little :-) from Mladen response earliel.

I trust people will know when to laugh even without the "smiley". Inserting smileys is like synthetic laughter in soap operas: not really funny and humiliating for the viewer. Blake Edwards has never put synthetic laughter in his movies and yet everybody was rolling on the floor laughing. I almost died laughing when I saw MASH (the movie, not the TV version) for the first time. No synthetic laughter in it. You will never find smileys in my posts, either.

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.