Re: Enterprise slow, Standard fast?

From: Arska <NaruArska_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:38:32 +0200

One job, which we are using to test DB, get about 42s to run in EE. But if we set parallel_max_servers to 0, it takes 9s. Just like in SE, where parallel_max_servers is always 0

So, the problem is: job is not tuned for parallel execution.

Now we need to tune every job again, parallel execution in mind. Or deny parallel execution for these jobs. (How?) Correct? Received on Sun Nov 07 2004 - 12:38:32 CST