Re: DBA Books??

From: debashish <debashish_majumdar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2004 05:35:44 -0800

hi Roger

   I am sorry for asking questions - so basic. I honestly felt that i could receive the best advices here and i was not disappointed. After going through your reply, i rushed to my nearest bookstore and picked up a copy of 'Beginning PL/SQL Programming', co-authored by gurus like you and Thomas Kyte including others. I have found the book absoultely rewarding! Your work on indexes proved very helpful. That Chapter 8 of yours helped to to understand the topic better.

Thanks
Debashish Received on Sun Nov 07 2004 - 07:35:44 CST