Re: Installing Oracle 10g on Linux -- OUCH!!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 04:35:04 -0800

Ringo Langly wrote:

> These instructions very quite a bit between the different 'supported'
> distros, none of which I have access to.

What is it you are reading? There is no copy or version or edition of Oracle you can get that isn't the production distro. Nor is there any difference between the instruction you see and those used for any Oracle installation. Time to get your hands dirty or go back to MS Access.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington