Re: Web authentication: some general questions

From: Alex NSB <alexnsb_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:14:45 +0100

Hi Pedro,

thanks for taking time to reply.

I'll surely have a look at HTMLDB.

My main concern with this kind of products is that often they don't leave the developer *complete* freedom to design the user interface (which is a must for us). Portal, for example, always draws its own <TABLE>s around the objects (to my knowledge, of course): is HTMLDB different in your experience? Can this product render a dynamic page *exactly* equal to a static HTML page built in dreamweaver (with div, graphics, css, etc.)?

Regards.

Alessandro