Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2004 14:58:36 -0800

uncleora_at_uncleora.com (UncleOra) wrote in message news:<d200c933.0411040406.661fba5d_at_posting.google.com>...

> Talking about the authorized registrators - of course, you might not
> be interested in those difficulties we experienced registrating our
> product, and it seems to us now that it was because we are from
> Latvia. Does that mean that we can not offer any products if we are
> from Latvia?

Personally, I would be quite interested in those difficulties, although this probably isn't a good forum for that. Whether it was because you are from Latvia or the people in the registrars are idiots, I couldn't say, although my experience would lean toward the latter. You can offer any products you want in the proper fora, cdo.marketplace in this case, as you so graciously acknowledged previously. I still won't download an .exe from an unknown source, because I still have no way to vet it beforehand. I don't really have anything against non-US software, heck, the antiviral I use at home is written by some German in Iceland or something. But that is a known source.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Zero and negative infinity each require 1 byte; positive infinity