Re: Howard Rogers

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:22:31 -0500

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:28:27 +0100, "Peter van Rijn" <p.vanrijnRM_at_THISzhew.nl> wrote:

>Just tried to order it, but it was already out of stock!
>A great commercial success as it appears. :-)

<grin> I think we finally have *that* little blunder corrected. I'm a bit embarrassed at the bumps in this rollout. Please, do let me know if you encounter any more problems. And, assuming things are working correctly, finally, I'm sure Howard will appreciate everyone spreading the word. I'm hoping, ultimately, that he'll consent to write a few more such PDF documents for us to publisher.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
Editor, O'Reilly Media
906.387.1698 mailto:jgennick_at_oreilly.com Received on Thu Nov 04 2004 - 13:22:31 CST