Re: Howard Rogers

From: Robert <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:54:21 -0500

I want to apologize to Howard, author of "New Features in Oracle 9i" and a fine member of this community
for my totally STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE post asking about a "free" version.

Shame on me for being thoughtless...

I want Howard & everyone to know that I honestly had NO intention of stealing, of getting the full book...I was thinking about an "excerpt" version.

Stealing intellectual property is despicable. And stealing from a member whom I have great respect for is downright evil.

-Robert Received on Thu Nov 04 2004 - 10:54:21 CST