Windows 2003, Oracle 7.3.3 Connection

From: Thomas <thomasatwork_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2004 20:34:52 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to setup the following -
Windows 2003 Server with Oracle Client to connect to a oracle 7.3.3 running under SCO Unix. This will be done via a Linked Server on SQL. The problem I have is that the Client I have that is supported by Oracle (9.2.0.2) (in win2k3) cannot be used to connect to DB 7.3.3. I have tried d/ling the Oracle Instant Client but its saying that the TNS:listener was not given the SID in CONNECT_DATA.

Any ideas? Received on Wed Nov 03 2004 - 22:34:52 CST