logon trigger for special user

From: Kitty <Kitty.Stockfisch_at_web.de>
Date: 3 Nov 2004 05:06:55 -0800

I have to create a trigger which fires every time special users are connecting into database. When one of these users is connected, the trigger has to insert session_ID, date and table_name (name of the table, this special user is logged on) in a table named Log_on_table. My problem is that I don't know how to get the session_id and the table_name.

CREATE OR REPLACE Trigger Log_on_Trigger AFTER LOGON Database
Begin

     If (sys.login_user in (‘user1', ‘user2') then
           INSERT INTO Log_on_table (??session_ID??, sysdate,
??table_name??)
     End If

End

I have not tested this code jet, so I don't know if it works correctly.

Thanks for helping me!!!! Received on Wed Nov 03 2004 - 07:06:55 CST