Re: Built in Users and Default passwords??

From: Snewber <s_at_s.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:12:33 +1000

This google search is probably the easiest way to find it. It lists them all for the starter database. I'm not sure if they have changed for later versions.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=%22User+Names+and+Passwords%22+outln+ctxsys

INTERNAL ORACLE
SYSTEM MANAGER
SYS CHANGE_ON_INSTALL