DBA Books??

From: debashish <debashish_majumdar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2004 06:16:49 -0800

Hi guys
  I have just started learning Oracle DB Administration. The books, i am using, are intended for the OCP exams - though i dont plan to go for OCP now. I have just purchased Oracle9i DBA handbook authored by Kevin Lony and Marlene Therault. What are other such books that contain relevant material? Are there any for the newbie DBAs like me? I am from SQL Server background and have the fundamental knowledge of SQL. Please Help.

Thanks in advance
Debashish Received on Tue Nov 02 2004 - 08:16:49 CST