Re: Database Configuration Assistant fails to load on Windows 2000

From: Catherine <catherine.devlin_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2004 07:57:17 -0800

Right-click the icon to find out what it's calling, and then type that yourself at a command prompt. That way you'll see the error message it's giving on a window that doesn't vanish.

I remember having this problem, and I don't remember exactly how I fixed it, except that doing this was the first step. Good luck,
- Catherine
http://profiles.yahoo.com/arcticturtle Received on Mon Nov 01 2004 - 09:57:17 CST