Re: OMLET 4.1: The Ultimate Oracle Tracker and Monitoring Cracker

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:20:48 -0500

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:47:28 -0800, DA Morgan wrote:

> Assuming this to be a response to his spamming ... what has been
> accomplished?

Very simple: by filtering him, I accomplished not having to read him. The only problem with such a situation are not overly bright guys who think that the world will end if they don't show me what a moron this Omlet guy is. I have news for you: I know that, that was the reason for filtering him in the first place.

> He has received an exclusive license to spam. We jump on
> others for doing it but he can spam us forever.

Which is fine with me, as long as I don't have to read it. He can climb mount St. Helen and yell whatever he wants from the top of his lungs, as far as I am concerned. Free speach is a human right, even if the speaker is a moron.

> Looks like hypocrisy
> to me but I'll continue to abide by the wishes of the group.

That's simple: if you don't, my killfile is readily available. I don't want to read omlet's articles and I will make sure of that. Not only there is a right to free speech, the founding fathers gave us the right to filter out whatever we don't want to see. Fortunately, pan uses PCRE based filtering, so it's very easy to ensure that my nirvana is not interrupted by bozos.

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.