Re: Oracle Server IP Change

From: nbhiker <not_at_likely.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:58:51 GMT

Thanks for the input folks,

I got this working. I copied my original .ora files back, re-edited them, and bingo, it works. Wierd thing is, I do a diff on the files (the ones that work and the ones that don't), and nothing shows up. I figure I must have had a control character or something in the file.

Of course, me, I wuz off on the wrong tangent altogether, figuring it must have been the IP change of the server, so I delved a whole lot deeper than needed.

<embarassed groan>

It's amazing what you can fix after a few hours sleep.

Thanks again for the advice. Received on Sun Oct 31 2004 - 06:58:51 CST