Re: More than one RAC instance/database on the same machine ?

From: Le JeanMimi <scjm_at_noos.fr>
Date: 31 Oct 2004 01:45:53 -0700

We need N databases and not N schemas because we work for the state/government (not in France as my email suggests) and every db has nothing to do with each other (finance, police, social, etc)

So we really need to make them independent and be able to stop one without stopping the others.

We're getting 2 P690 ibm machines. (quite powerful)

Thanks