Re: More than one RAC instance/database on the same machine ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:27:52 -0700

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
>

>>Howard J. Rogers wrote:

>>>Sorry, but I don't agree it is "completely stupid", otherwise I wouldn't
>>>have wasted a week re-writing my Laptop RAC paper!
>>>
>>>For training, self-learning, and having a sniff of new(ish) technologies,
>>>it makes a lot of sense.
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>HJR
>>
>>Howard ... I was quoting you.
>>
>>You wrote the words "completely stupid" in the post to which I responded.
>

> I know I did. And I missed off the crucial words "in a production
> environment". You could have added them. I just did.
>
> HJR

I'm going to let this bad boy die as it is going to lead nowhere but first you wrote: "completely stupid" then when I quote you your response was "but I don't agree it is "completely stupid"," so you might be a bit more generous than to write that you don't agree with me as you did.

I, however, will gladly agree that your clarification does in fact clarify. And now that we are in what appears to be complete and total agreement I can only wait for the other shoe to drop.

I'm likely heading down your way early next year. Can I buy you a decent scotch if I make it to your part of the continent?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington