Installing 9.2.0.5 on XP with SP2

From: Lovro VREŠ <lovro_at_kopa.si>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:15:22 +0200

Hi,

I would like to install Oracle patch 9.2.0.5 on Windows XP machine with Service pack2.

i got an error message that I should stop some services, but it is impossible, because there are TCP/IP, Server, Workstation, Terminal Services, and so on.

Is there any idea?

Regards,
Lovro Received on Sat Oct 30 2004 - 06:15:22 CDT