Re: Please Help

From: debashish <debashish_majumdar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2004 03:10:13 -0700

Hello Catherine

    You are simply the best! You have pulled me out from the ocean of chaos and confusion. Finally i am able to understand what it really needs to become an Oracle DBA.
  I have found that there are a lot of similarities between Oracle and SQL Server. Since i have been working as an SQL Server DBA, i hope that learning Oracle DBA would become a little simpler.   I will keep in touch with u.

Thanks again and again
Debashish Received on Sat Oct 30 2004 - 05:10:13 CDT