HELP ME!! BACKUP WITH EXP COMMAND

From: PLUTO <marco.accardi_at_libero.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:24:35 +0200

Hi,
Sorry for my english!
I'have a big problem!
I must carry out the backup of one database! I have a table...
I must use exp command...
But i want to save only some rows of the table. How can i do?
For example:
I have a db with only one table (only for example ;-p) The table name is "MOUSE"..
MOUSE have 2 column: ID(key),NAME
MOUSE have 5 rows:
ID | NAME

1    | jeffrey
2    | rome
3    | tom
4    | george
5    | new york

I want backup with the exp command this table but only the rows with MOUSE.ID>3!!!!
How can i do???
Thank's!!
Help me! Received on Fri Oct 29 2004 - 04:24:35 CDT