Please Help

From: debashish <debashish_majumdar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2004 07:26:30 -0700

Hi guys

    First of all, i am really sorry since i dont know where to post this query.
But i hope that some of u can really answer my query. I am new to Oracle Database Administration. I have been working as an SQL server DBA and have never tried learning Oracle D'base Admin.   But i honestly feel that i do so now. There are man y tracks for an Oracle DBA. One can go for either Technical DBA or an Apps DBA. Please tell me what is the difference between these two tracks and which one is better.

Thanks in advance
Debashish Received on Thu Oct 28 2004 - 09:26:30 CDT