Re: Another PL/SQL INTERVAL error?

From: ken quirici <kquirici_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2004 04:28:37 -0700

Hi James,

Fortunately I'm just doing a little exploring of the Oracle nooks and crannies in my spare time. And I'm using 9.2.0.4.0, so you might be right about bugs due to the newness of the feature.

I wonder what happened to my original post? Note that this is note 1 of thread but is a reply. I guess it's just the quirkiness of Google.

Thanks.

Ken