Notification on an Oracle table modification to a serverside Java program

From: Marc <mhin_at_gl-group.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2004 03:05:08 -0700

Hi Community!

Im looking for a method to send a notification to my JAVA programm (in my case a Servlet) if an entry of an Oracle 8i table changes.

The Servlet is a serverside Cache, which caches dynamical data and needs an instant update if any data in the underlying Backend DB changes.

I appreciate ANY hints and comments!

Best wishes,

Marc Received on Thu Oct 28 2004 - 05:05:08 CDT