Re: Need help on MTS configuration

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:03:32 +1000

Syltrem wrote:

> LOCAL_LISTENER=ZZZRCS
> MTS_DISPATCHERS="(PROTOCOL=TCP)(DISPATCHERS=1)"
>
> Works great !
> Many thanks.

Crikey! That's a short reply to an extremely long-winded post, but whatever: I'm glad it's sorted!!

Just out of interest: are you still saying that INSTANCE_NAME is compulsory on OpenVMS? Or has that resolved itself now, too? It's just that I'd like to not mislead any more OpenVMSers in the future if at all possible.

:-)
HJR Received on Tue Oct 26 2004 - 14:03:32 CDT