Re: most frequent error messages in Oracle

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:30:11 -0400

I think the exercise requires more than that, from your part. There is no "most frequent error message" and no one to my knowledge would count and record the occurrence of each error.

How would you answer "What's the most frequent error message in Windows?" or "What is the proportion of people pulling the right leg first when putting on their pants?"

What's the most frequent error students do? They just want the answer to pass the exam, but won't learn a thing.

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)