How to select records which were inserted at last ?

From: Georg Scholz <georg.scholz_at_vienna.at>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:46:40 +0200

Hello,

Is there a general way to SELECT those records, which have been inserted at last in the current transaction?

Some sort of "SELECT * FROM Table WHERE Record is new " ?

What I want to do:

When I'm inserting new records, triggers are getting fired, which update some columns. Now I want to display these values to the user, so (s)he can decide whether to commit or rollback the changes.

Thanks in advance for help on this topic

Georg Scholz Received on Tue Oct 26 2004 - 07:46:40 CDT