Strange problem - need to recompile a valid proc

From: tangman <discusboy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2004 09:22:40 -0700

Hi. Hope one of you can help. I am currently running 9i and do a nightly export of one database schema to another exactly configured db. When I acess one of the proc. in the target db using ASP, I would get an error msg ora-06550 . I traced the proc and it show as valid. To fix the problem, I would need to recompile that proc and just that one proc. Anyone knows where is the problem? Thanks. Received on Mon Oct 25 2004 - 11:22:40 CDT