Re: Installing Oracle on openVMS

From: Simon Stirley <simon_at_stirley.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:04:29 GMT

Thanks. I've added all of those, and been through the guide several times. It still won't run the installed, just says don't have priviliges and lists the 5-6 I mentioned before.

Someone told me the account also needed 'ORA_DBA', but I don't seem to be able to add that with 'authorize' - just says it doesn't know the descriptor. Anyone seen this before and can help ?

Many thanks.