Re: So what if 8i is outta support ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:36:58 +1000

DA Morgan wrote:

>> There are more ways of displaying self-motivation than learning
>> version X of product Y.
>
> Agree. But you should be willing to admit it is still a damned good one.

Well, for the sake of ending the thread I could agree with you. It is obvious, after all, that you aren't paying any attention to what is being said, so it doesn't really make any difference what I say.

But, actually, I don't admit anything of the sort. The tapestry of life is far to rich to concentrate on just one measure like that. And in the grand scheme of things, it is one of the least valuable indicators.

No need to reply.
HJR Received on Sun Oct 24 2004 - 23:36:58 CDT