Creating perfstat - statspack fails

From: Maria <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 22 Oct 2004 19:27:05 -0700

Hi all

I use to have statspack installed up an running then applied oracle patch from 8.1.7.0 to 8.1.7.4.0 statspack stop working dont know why. Then droped the perfstat user and tried once again to recreate, now I get this error message when I run the following sqlplus internal
sql>@?/rdbms/admin/spcreate
Grant succeeded.

create view           X_$KCBFWAIT as select * from  X$KCBFWAIT
                      *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object

I dont know what to do? this is 8i on solaris 5.8, since this is production I dont want to play tooo much since that view is under sys user id

Thank you
maria Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 21:27:05 CDT