Re: as I can know the date of insertion of one row of one table

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:02:53 -0400

You can't
Unless you setup some kind of auditing on the table (using Oracle's auditing or your own trigger)

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)
---zulu is not in my email address---
"Max via OracleMonster.com" <forum_at_OracleMonster.com> a écrit dans le
message de news:0f6e37f1c5aa4ee8bb768b030d19a2b1_at_OracleMonster.com...

> as I can know the date of insertion of one row of one table of my db?
thanks

http://www.oraclemonster.com/Uwe/Abuse.aspx?aid=0f6e37f1c5aa4ee8bb768b030d19a2b1