migrate from DB2 UDB v8.1 to oracle 10g

From: <db2group88_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2004 14:45:46 -0700

currently our application is running on DB2 UDB v8.1, i would like to have a free tool allow to migrate from DB2 to ORACLE 10g, but from oracle OTN there is migration workbench only provide support for DB2 UDB v7.2 to ORACLE 10g, can someone gives me some idea or some links? during running the workbench application, it said i can download the plug in from OTN, but i could not find it . thanks Received on Thu Oct 21 2004 - 16:45:46 CDT