Re: Make table read-only

From: MS <qcom_at_attbi.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2004 12:51:42 -0700

Nothing to feel embarassed. It's easy to miss it particularly when it's not emphasised in the "new features". I first noticed in 8i under "alter table " syntax (in SQL reference), though per Mark Stock it was available in 7.x. I found it very interesting but never had to use it, till date.

I usually make it a point (when time permits!) to scan thru the entire Sql reference manual every time a new version comes in , so as not to miss "hidden" features.

-Madhu S