Re: selecting a column according to a minimum

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:11:34 -0400

Where did I say I don't know Oracle syntax that? Further to equate me with an IBM sales person or anyone in IGS for that matter shows how little you know about both IBM and software development.

To consolidate a few other subthreads:

IBM sales and IGS are very different entities from DB2 product development. And if it says alot about IBM then I see this as a good story. It means IBM is open which is exactly what they are marketing.

I am not under the impression that the AIX guys want DB2 to go away. Take a look at tpc.org
To quote Watson: "Think!"... then talk.

Cheers
Serge Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:11:34 CDT