Re: Comparison of DB2 and Oracle?

From: Haider Rizvi <harizvi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:15 -0400

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> writes:

> Rhino - before you pass this on to Scott you may want to recognize the inherent
> bias this Goggle query has by being limited to only the replies in the DB2
> newsgroup.

Given the number of posts in those discussions I doubt that there is any bias left. Anyway, feel free to replace db2 ng with oracle ng, heck I'll even post the url:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=group%3Acomp.databases.oracle.server+db2+vs.+oracle

Happy? now don't say that there still is bias because db2 comes first in the query :-)

Regards,

--
Haider