Re: Stored Proc Compilation Error

From: dc <w5ww_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2004 06:34:45 -0700

DA,

Thanks for the reserve word SQL code. Will use that in the future. Here is the portion of the stored procedure that is giving me a problem.

 	INSERT INTO R_HISTORY
	(
	AP#,
	DATA_BEFORE,
	DATA_AFTER,
	HISTORY_DATE
	)
	SELECT
	AP#,
	DATA_BEFORE,
	DATA_AFTER,
	"DATE"
 	FROM mf.HISTORY;

I am confident that the stored procedure syntax is correct as that this is one of about 50 tables that I am performing this type of SQL for. The other 49 stored procs compile and run fine. Also I am able to run a select query in TOAD against the HISTORY table, so the data is there.

Let me know if there is anything else that you would suggest looking at.

Thanks - DC Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 08:34:45 CDT