jobs & agent

From: vertigo <ax178_at_wp.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:48:58 +0200

Hello
Oracle 9.2 on WindowsXP.
My problem is that i can not submit any job. (when i create it, it's succesfully added to jobs, but after while it's failing). I created in windows user: agent, and add it "Log on as batch job" wright, and added that user to Administrative group. Then i set in Enterprice Manager/Configuration/Preferences/Preffered for that node that user (agent). Launched services: agent, OMS, listener and my base (test).
But still when i login thru OMS, and try to add any job it's failed. Why ? How can i check what's wrong ?

Thanx
Michal Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 07:48:58 CDT